What comes to mind with the fall season? Crisp air, pumpkin spice drinks, apple cider donuts, and losing the light. It’s getting darker earlier and, although this is perfect running weather, we gotta figure out how to stay safe in our bustling city.
Looking like a ghost while you exercise outside is a bad idea (unless it’s Halloween!). Lighting up (in a positive way) is easier than you think, way more easy than returning from the dead! One of the simplest things you can do when biking, running or trekking outside is use wearable lights.
We tested two different products from 4id that can keep you lit and visible. 4id specializes in safety wearables for athletes. They geared us up good with 2 of their most popular products:
- Snugly wraps around the back of your shoe.
- They are flexible and don’t put much pressure on your foot which we appreciated.
- Shows off your huge biceps (or small ones)
- Wraps around your upper arm with a velcro strap attached to the lighted component.
All 4id products are:
- Weather proof, flexible and durable (Rain can’t stop your shine!)
- Easy to attach (no assembly required) and be attached to
- Available in 5 neon LED light colors
- Switchable to 2 settings, pulse (or blinky as we say) and static light
- Lighting your way with over 70-100 hours on their included batteries
4id also lights up your lifffeeee with bike lights, skater boy (or girl) leg lights or even lace lights because you need to keep them shoes tied, right?
Buy all of your lights (all of the lights) Kayne style at 4id‘s site for $19.99 each or 40.00 for a pair of Power Spurz or Power Armz.
*We were provided 4id products for review. Our opinions were not compensated and are our own*