The Healthful Guide Presents:
The Be Healthful Retreat: A Holistic Health and Wellness Retreat
Event: Be Healthful: A Health & Wellness One Day Retreat
Hosted By: The Healthful Guide and In Good Taste Magazine
Oh DANG! Workout classes all day, mini spa treatments, juicy samples
#BeHealthful will partner with In Good Taste Magazine, Whole Foods, Karyn’s Raw, and other health and wellness leaders in Chicago for an all day wellness retreat and holistic health industry event at Moonlight Studios. Get ready to be educated, entertained, and inspired!
Be Healthful will offer a series of pop up fitness classes, workshops given by wellness professionals, healthy eats, and over 20 health conscious vendors. The retreat will provide an oasis for guests to recharge and reset for the week ahead. All will leave pampered and energized.
Thirty percent of ticket sales will be donated to the official charity beneficiary of the event, Charity4LIFE.
The one day retreat is an “open house” meaning guests can come and go throughout the day and can build their own itinerary. Upon registration, guests can reserve their spot in what workshops/yoga classes they want to attend, and also the times that they want to visit each vendor for their spa services and wellness consultations.
What is included in the registration fee ($39.00) and $10 OFF code: CHIORGANICGIRLS
- 10 yoga and pilates classes (you can take as many as you like throughout the day) Moksha Yoga, Exhale Spa, Pilates Pro Works, Abigail Simon of Joffrey Ballet, Yoga Six, Tru Body Yoga, Yoga Loft, Flex Pilates, and more.
- 7 workshops including Ayurvedic detoxes, reflexology workshops, nutrition and motivational talks, cooking demos, and more.
- Spa services including: full body spray tans, facials, oxygen treatments, light therapy sessions, scalp and shoulder massages; mini makeovers including makeup consultations and hair styling, and more.
- Wellness consultations including: detoxing consults, posture examinations, tongue examinations, mind and body consultations, and more.
- Food and Beverage tastings including juices, a variety of plant based cuisine, vegan and paleo baked goods, artisan teas, and herbed popcorn. (guests have the option to purchase goods from vendors at guests discretion)
Oh DANG! Workout classes all day, mini spa treatments, juicy samples…what are you waiting for? Come join us because we all need a chance to recharge and pamper ourselves.
About The Healthful Guide:
The Healthful Guide is a plant based dining and healthy living directory for the city of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Healthful is dedicated to bringing more awareness to living a nourishing and holistic lifestyle. Their core belief? That life is all about being Healthful. To learn more visit http://eathealthful.com